Don’t miss out—from November 7th through November 30th, SafeMinds Online Marketplace (SOM) will be available to everyone who wants to support autism advocacy, education, outreach, and research. The marketplace is an exciting auction, where you can shop for extraordinary bargains for friends and family. Click HERE to see the trips, purses, jewelry, AC/DC’s Angus Young autographed Gibson Epiphone SG guitar, clothing, books, spa visits, and wallets, among other items. There’s truly SOMething for everyone!
Why should you use SafeMinds Online Marketplace for your holiday shopping?
1) It’s fun, and there’s a big variety of really cool things from which to choose!! Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
2) As the new Administration starts its term of office, SafeMinds will need to fund effective autism advocacy efforts focused on newly-appointed cabinet staff and other political appointees in the Executive Office of the President, in addition to newly-elected congressional representatives and their staff, and incumbent Members of Congress and their staff.
Your generous financial support will be greatly needed, as soon as possible, so we can begin preparation and hit the ground running early in the year! Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
3) Remember how fun it is to park at the mall during the holidays? Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
4) SafeMinds is planning major education and outreach activities in 2017 to ensure that the conversation on autism continues to include a focus on the prevention, treatment, and resolution of moderate to severe autism; and a focus on identifying and treating potentially life-threatening, commonly co-occurring conditions with autism, including gastrointestinal disease, seizure disorders, wandering, and suicidality. Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
5) Remember how much time it took you to go from store to store, during the crowded holiday shopping season, to get the gifts you want? Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
6) SafeMinds will be leading advocacy efforts to increase the Federal government’s focus on addressing autism, in an much more timely, effective, inclusive, and responsive way. We hope you’ll join us in creating an opportunity to make real improvements in the lives of people with autism and their families. Click HERE to enter the Marketplace.
So gather your steaming hot mug of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. Bundle up in a blanket, and shop ‘til your heart is full.
Once again, click HERE to enter the SafeMinds Online Marketplace. It is SOMething special.
Happy bargain hunting, and thank you for supporting SafeMinds.