The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Hearing on Autism
November 29, 2012
- Watch the hearings below and share with friends and colleagues.
- Read the information below that was submitted as SafeMinds testimony and spread the word.
- Sign up for the SafeMinds e-mail list to ensure you hear about progress following the hearing. Click here to sign up.
- Read the letter, This was an important day for autism, from SafeMinds President Sallie Bernard and Executive Director Eric Uram. Click here to read.
- Make a donation to SafeMinds to support our work. Click here to donate.
Watch the hearings here:
SafeMinds board member Mark Blaxill begins his testimony right around 14:00.
Information Submitted by SafeMinds as part of public record:
Download: Autism, a National Emergency, A SafeMinds Report on the Federal Response submitted to the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform as Testimony to the Hearing: 1 in 88 Children: A Look into the Federal Response to Rising Rates of Autism